Đại Hiệp Hoắc Nguyên Giáp - Martial Arts Master 2020 40/45 HD1080p LT

Thảo luận trong 'Phim Bộ Đang Chiếu - New Series' bắt đầu bởi Master88, 10/8/20.

1. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

2. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

3. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

4. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

5. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

6. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

7. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

8. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

9. yu193a

yu193a Member

Hi Master88.
    My Premium Account was expired - I tried to renew many times, but all failed at the payment section. I wonder that you know what's happening and there is any way that I could be able to renew? Any help would be very much appreciated. In the meantime, I won't be able to download anything with the free account. Hope that you would be able to help. Thank you.

10. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

you can try renew with paypal , or visa debit card

11. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

12. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

13. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

14. yu193a

yu193a Member

Yes, I did try PayPal, and other credit payment but they're all failed. It never happened like this before.

15. mtran

mtran Active Member

I just renew Premium Account by credit card with no problem, you can check again is it from your card security for payment or you can go to Subyshare Helpdesk or contact them:
    Customer Support TEL : 4154815281
    Customer Support : [email protected]
    Hope you can process your payment soon. Have a good weekend.

16. yu193a

yu193a Member

Thanks for your help. I did try again, it is still the same thing. "Failed" I used my credit card and PayPal as well, but all failed. It never happened to me before. Thanks for the phone number. I called in, a person answered my call on the other end. He asked me user name and asked me that I forget my passsword. No I did not forget my password. He said tht he'll send me an email with link, but I haven't seen anything from him yet. I never had this problem when I was up in WA, but since I moved down here CA, I could not renew my premium account.

17. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

18. mtran

mtran Active Member

So I think you should contact with your credit card customer service, they may lock you since you move from WA to CA.

Chia sẻ trang này