USLT, FFVN, LT and what is GOTV?

Thảo luận trong 'Hỏi Đáp - Ý Kiến - Góp Ý' bắt đầu bởi Canuck21, 3/11/20.

1. Canuck21

Canuck21 New Member

Can anyone please explain what are the difference between USLT, FFVN and LT? If possible, explain the companies behind the dubbing if you know the details. Basically everything you know about Vietnamese dubbing. Also, I often see GOTV. What does that mean? Feel free to reply in Vietnamese, I'll use a translator. Thank you.

2. Tinhsau

Tinhsau Member

As I know uslt is Vietnamese dubbed in the US. LT is short cut for lồng tiếng, whis dub.

ffvn is Vietnamese dubbed in Vietnam. I don’t know about gotv.

Canuck21 thích bài này.
  3. Canuck21

Canuck21 New Member

Is LT dubbing with a single voice?

4. thienmi17

thienmi17 New Member

No, LT (long tieng) is dubbed with multiple/different voices and thuyet minh (TM) is the one that is dubbed with a single voice.
    USLT (aka US Long Tieng)="dubbed in the US"
    VNLT and FFVN="dubbed in Vietnam"

Canuck21 thích bài này.
  5. Canuck21

Canuck21 New Member

So what makes LT different than USLT or FFVN/VNLT? Is LT used when we don't know where the dub comes from?

6. thienmi17

thienmi17 New Member

Generally, LT itself means dubbing but people add US or VN to LT to let us know the country where the movies and TV series are dubbed in. Nowadays, it seems like all of the new movies and TV series are dubbed in Vietnam (the country) and not so much in the US (USLT) so when they write LT or VNLT we automatically know that they are dubbed in Vietnam (the country). Fafilm Viet Nam dub mostly TVB TV series in Vietnam (the country) and not a lot of movies or TV series from other countries such as Taiwan and Singapore.

Canuck21 thích bài này.
  7. Canuck21

Canuck21 New Member

I see. Thank you so much for the clarification.

8. seeyoucme

seeyoucme Member

LT means dubbing, not thuyet minh which one person voice reads the entire scripts lol. Back to old days, there were LT and FFVN. LT is USLT in California, usa. FFVN is dubbing in Vietnam country. All the people who did all the dubbing in california, Usa are old and retired, so now we only have VNLT which is dubbing in Vietnam country. I hope all these messages can clear out your confusion :)

Canuck21 thích bài này.
  9. Canuck21

Canuck21 New Member

Yes, it's clearer thank you. Now anyone knows about GOTV? What does it mean?

10. Master88

Master88 Demon Group

GOTV is video soucre web-dl like DVD RIP, DVD soure v.v.v .

Canuck21 thích bài này.
  11. Canuck21

Canuck21 New Member

I'm very familiar with the scene naming convention of American/Western movies/shows (like the below examples) but I've never seen GOTV before. Is GOTV a specific steaming service like AMZN or Netflix or is it a TV channel or an app?

Greys.Anatomy.S03E14.Wishin.and.Hopin.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD2.0.H265-SiGMA
    Malcolm.in.the.Middle.S01E02.Red.Dress.1080p.Netflix.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-QOQ
    The.Graham.Norton.Show.S20E10.720p.iP.WEBRip.AAC2.0.H.264-RTN
    30.Rock.S06E19.1080p.BluRay.Remux.DTS-HD.MA5.1.H.264-BTN

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 4/11/20
  12. Rngk001

Rngk001 Member

GoTV allows watching live TV channels on your iPhone or iPad. Add a link to a M3U playlist or paste it to the app and watch online TV. IPTV technology allows you to watch live TV from your cable provider or free live TV channels wherever you are. With this app you can watch your favourite sports team or music channel while you are on the train or while you lay on the beach. You only need an internet connection.
    :p:D:):rolleyes:

Canuck21 thích bài này.
  13. Canuck21

Canuck21 New Member

Thank you for the explanation.

14. Rngk001

Rngk001 Member

anytime, Canuck21 - and I hope you'll enjoy new 2021 short NHL season :p:D;):):rolleyes:

Canuck21 thích bài này.
  15. Rngk001

Rngk001 Member

he he see you on Jan 20th :):p:D:rolleyes:

Chia sẻ trang này